Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good to be back!

It's been awhile since my last post. Small things in life such as having a girlfriend and buying a home can take so much time away from riding! Then to discovering your blogsite has been hacked just topped things off. Well, that girlfriend's dumped me, mortgage paper's been signed, and new PC with uber firewall is up and running, it's time to get back into my number 1 passion, riding my GTs and keep the silly reports coming.

A lot has happened since, from another strong race outing at Otway Odyessey XC marathon, to going over the bars at Mt Buller International DH track, to reviving another disowned old GT and turning it into my new super commuter bike and having a ball riding flat pedal again, it's been great to get back on my bike. But the most exciting news is yet to come - I've signed up for Andrew Shandro's Summer Gravity Camp in Canada this winter, followed by another full week of taking part in the Crankworks! August cannot come soon enough for me!

Will follow this post up with some of the happier riding activities in the past months. Stand by.

No comments: